Discounted Group Rates apply to: Elementary Schools, High Schools, Colleges, Universities, Senior Groups, Non Profit Institution Groups, Educational Associations.
One Hour Tours
Wednesday - Saturday
11:00am, 12:00am, 1:00pm, 2:00pm, 3:00pm.
60 visitor maximum capacity.
Tour Only Rates:
|1 – 10 Students
|11 – 15 Students
|16 – 20 Students
|21 – 25 Students
|26 – 30 Students
|31 – 35 Students
|36 – 40 Students
|41 – 45 Students
|46 – 50 Students
|51 – 55 Students
|56 – 60 Students
Two Hour Tour & Art Workshop Combo:
Wednesday - Friday
10:00am, 12:00pm and 2:00pm
60 student maximum capacity
Tour and Workshop Combo Rates:
1 – 20 Students
|21 – 30 Students
|31 – 40 Students
|41 – 50 Students
|51 – 60 Students
The following rates apply to all groups not included above.
|| $6.00 per visitor
(Minimum Fee. 1-10 Visitors $60)
|Tour and Workshop combo:
|| $10 per visitor
(Minimum Fee. 1-20 Visitors $200)
Same available dates, times and restrictions apply.
Sending your Payment
Make a payment with a non-refundable check postmarked within two weeks of the date of booking. Please make checks payable to the Museum of Latin American Art.
Your reservation will be confirmed only once payment and online registration forms are both received and confirmed by our Visitor Services Office. You will receive an e-mail confirmation message once your fieldtrip is confirmed.
Please remit payment to:
Museum of Latin American Art
Attn: Visitor Services Office
628 Alamitos Ave.
Long Beach, CA 90802
Planning your Museum Visit
One chaperone for every 10 students is required and must stay with your student group throughout the entire tour. Students must wear large name tags. No cell phones, backpacks, cameras, food or beverages are allowed in the museum. Remind your students not to touch artwork or lean on display cases.
Field trip lunch rates are available at our Viva Café. Due to limited space, you must call in advance if you want your students to purchase food at our café. For lunch reservations and group rates, call 562.590.9034. A lunch area is available in the back of the museum for groups of 30 or less; book this space when booking your tour.
If you want your students to shop in the gift store, plan to add an extra 15 to 20 minutes onto your museum time. If you wish to shorten the tour and workshop to visit the gift store, you must let us know when booking your tour.
Cancellation, Credits, Refund Policy
Tours Only: A group may cancel up to three business days prior to the tour date without a cancellation fee. Cancellations made after that will incur a penalty fee of $50. Your organization will be invoiced for the fee or that fee will be deducted from your refund or credit. Tours cancelled on the day of the visit will be charged the full amount. No credit or refund will be issued. Your organization will be invoiced for the full amount.
Tour and Workshop: Refunds or credit will be returned in the full amount up to fourteen (14) days prior to the scheduled visit. There is a $100 penalty fee for a Tour and Workshop cancelled less than fourteen (14) days prior to the scheduled date of the visit. Tours and Workshops cancelled on the day of the visit will be charged the full amount. No credit or refund will be issued. Your organization will be invoiced for the full amount.
MOLAA contracts with art educators to facilitate our tours and workshops. When your organization does not adhere to our policy, MOLAA absorbs the cost of the contractor. Please help us to maintain reasonable fees by following our policies. Thank you.
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for all our guests, we ask that you abide by the following requirements while visiting the galleries or The Robert Gumbiner Sculpture & Event Garden:
- All bags are subject to inspection. Backpacks, large bags, umbrellas and briefcases are not allowed in the galleries.
- No food, drink (including bottled water) or chewing gum is permitted in the galleries.
- Please do not touch the art or lean against the walls or art pedestals.
- Keep your voice low out of respect for other visitors.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and be kept close at hand.
- No running or jumping in the galleries.
- No toys, pens, pencils or marking tools are allowed in the galleries
- Photography is not allowed in the musuem.
- Animals are not permitted, except for seeing-eye dogs.
- For school tours, only five students are allowed in the MOLAA gift shop at a time, and must be accompanied by a teacher or chaperone.
- Please comply with any verbal directions from MOLAA security and personnel.
- MOLAA reserves the right to ask any visitor to leave the galleries for failure to comply with these or any other requests.