ESTATE & GIFT PLANNING
SECURE OUR FUTURE
Like our founder, Dr. Robert Gumbiner, many MOLAA Supporters choose to ensure our future and enhance their community with estate planning and legacy gifts. There are a number of creative ways to support MOLAA in which you and your loved ones benefit at the same time.
By including MOLAA in your estate planning, you leave a legacy for future generations. The benefits are many, including public recognition and membership in MOLAA’s planning giving circle.
SOME PLANNED GIVING OPTIONS
- Most popular: Bequest of living trust
- Increase your cash flow: Gift Annuity
- Least expensive source of cash: Life Insurance
- Most popular with estate advisors: Charitable Remainder Trust
- Greatly reduces estate tax: Charitable Lead Trust
- Deduct now; transfer later: Donor Advised Fund or Private Foundation
- In-kind rather than cash: Securities; real estate; life estate deed; or art and other assets
The Development staff at MOLAA is happy to provide you with advice at no cost. We will provide you with the assistance you need to best reach achieve your charitable objectives.
Please contact us at (562) 437-1689.