BEFORE YOU Visit
In order to ensure a safe and enjoyable visit for all our guests, we ask that you abide by the following requirements while visiting our museum:
- All bags are subject to inspection. Backpacks, large bags, umbrellas and briefcases are not allowed in the galleries.
- No food, drink (including bottled water) or chewing gum is permitted in the galleries.
- Please do not touch the art or lean against the walls or art pedestals.
- Keep your voice low out of respect for other visitors.
- Children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult and supervised at all times.
- No running or jumping in the galleries.
- No toys, pens, or marking tools in the galleries. Only pencils are allowed in the galleries.
- No flash photography is allowed inside the galleries.
- Animals are not permitted, except for service animals.
- Only five students are allowed in the MOLAA museum store at a time, and must be accompanied by a teacher or chaperone.
- Please comply with any verbal directions from MOLAA security and personnel.
- MOLAA reserves the right to ask any visitor to leave the galleries for failure to comply with these or any other requests.