VENUE AND SERVICE
$1,500 - $8,500 (single venue, depending on season and day of week)
Sleek sophistication and grandeur describes the Viva Events Center, which offers you unmatched flexibility and freedom to create celebrations that aren't possible elsewhere.
- Seated capacity: 350
- Standing capacity: 750
$2,500 - $9,500 (single venue, depending on season and day of week)
MOLAA's newest event space features elegant Latin American sculptures set amongst flourishing greenery and relaxing sounds of flowing water. Built as an outdoor theater, it features state-of-the-art sound and lighting, as well as a 30' projection screen. The many built-in amenities of the garden make it the perfect setting for wedding ceremonies, parties, presentations, new product unveilings, location shoots and more. This is a must-see venue, unique to the area and ideal for any occasion.
- Seated capacity: 375
- Standing capacity: 1,000
Both the Balboa Studio and the Sculpture Garden are available combined starting at $4,500 and up to $11,500, depending on season and day of week.
- Conference Rooms MOLAA has many conference rooms available for your meeting space needs.
- Theater Room Available for small performances and presentations, it features a built-in screen, projector and 30 seats.
Room rental fee includes on-site Event Manager, tables, chairs, china, silverware and glassware. Basic event timing consists of five consecutive hours between 8:00am and 12:00am for the Balboa Studio or 8:00am and 10:00pm for the Sculpture Garden, including time for set up and tear-down.
In addition we offer:
- Complimentary parking
- On site Security
- Private museum tours (Additional Fee Applies)
- Art workshops (Additional Fee Applies)
- Audio Visual Equipment (Additional Fee Applies)
- Staging (Additional Fee Applies)